Friday 14 December 2018

Dear Comrades,
With warm greetings, I meet you all for the second time in a short spell of time. 
Our District Conference is being held tomorrow for which the invitation poster had already been posted and today also I have posted the same. Great leaders of our association are coming. Com. Gangadararao, recently elected General secretary is coming to Coimbatore for the first time after his elevation to GS post. Com. K.Muthiyalu after being elected as Deputy General secretary is also coming for the first time after becoming DGS of Com. A.Sugumran after becoming as AGS is coming to address you all in the meeting . Com. R.Venkatachalam Tamilnadu Circle Secretary is coming  For the conference our District President Com. Gurusamy will preside over. Delicious lunch has also been arranged. 
I am thankful to one and all for having given me an opportunity to serve you as District secretary. You all rendered me a very good support without which I could not have achieved this great level. Our members strength has gone to 889 and still new members are joining our association. With all your support and good cooperation I hope that our Coimbatore will reach the elite mark of 1000 very very soon. Once again I request you all to attend the meeting and bring your who are not in any pensioners association also ask your friends who are the members of other pensioners association. Let them hear our success stories. I wish to meet you all in the venue and hope you will all come with enthusiasm.
With warm greetings
B.Arunachalam,
District Secretary.
  











No comments:

Post a Comment